Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!










Happy Easter everyone! Today was another fun family day. Austin had a great start to the morning by digging into his Easter basket that the "Easter Bunny" filled. He sure lucked out this year :) He's such a funny kid. Last night when I was kissing him goodnight, he asked me to make sure, that if I was up before him, that I hid his basket until he got up so it would be a surprise. This morning, he even buried his head in a pillow 'til he was sure I had it out and ready; he didn't want to accidentally peek before I was ready. What kid does that? I guess that'd be mine! Anyways, after he opened all his gifts and treats, we spend a few hours cleaning and baking cupcakes, getting ready for the Keeneys to come over. Shortly after Trav got home from work, Marg & Joe & boys arrived. We had a wonderful time hunting for eggs, eating a ham dinner, watching "Bedtime Stories" and just plain crazy playing (the 3 boys anyways!) It's so cool how Austin, Gavin and Garrett get along so well and have fun. Considering A. & Gavin are 6 years apart, they still seem to really enjoy each other (most of the time!). What a wonderful way to end a wonderful weekend. It was great seeing the family we did and we sure miss the family we couldn't. But we love you all and wish you a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment