Friday, May 1, 2009

Twilight!







Okay, they say the first step to identifying a problem you have is to accept it. Here goes, I am a total Twilight fanatic! I never thought I'd be one of those girls dissecting movies and books, but here I am! Last night my work (SFCC) held a free Drive-In and guess what they were playing... Twilight! So of course, I had to go. Trav and Austin actually enjoy the movie too, so they also wanted to go. And I also had to bring my co-fanatic Margo! It was awesome, however very cold. It was set up in one of our parking lots and they rent a HUGE screen to show it on (you can see T in one of the pix helping put the screen up!). They give out free popcorn and snow cones also. It was very fun, even though I don't think we've warmed up yet! *I love the look Margo is giving T in the group pix!*

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! I'm a total Twilight fanatic - absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE the books. Wasn't a big fan of the movie. I took Brian with me to opening night at the theater.
    Really can not wait until New Moon comes out in November. It should be LOTS better than Twilight (and I'm a die-hard Jacob lover, so looking forward to big and buff Taylor Lautner on the big screen!!).

    ReplyDelete