Saturday, August 8, 2009

Watching the Keeney Boys

Friday was Joe's 50th high school reunion (heehee, take that Juan!), so Trav and I went over to the Keeney's to watch the boys. I brought my camera along b/c I had a job the next morning and needed to get it all ready. Well, those of you that know me know I can't just leave my camera sitting there! Especially since I had these three adorable (crazy!) boys doing adorable (crazy!) things! Thanks boys for a fun night! (Yes, Margo I've got a disk for you and yes, there's lots more! ;-) )

Mug Shot!




My favorite red-head!

going.....
going.....
gone!
(Seriously, the way this website doesn't let me change the spacing drives me batty! I fix it, then it goes back to being all weird! So please ignore the crazy spaces!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow those are some pretty cute boys! I wonder who their parents are, they must be pretty good looking. Hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete