Monday, May 9, 2011

A Look Back

Thanks to my awesome Dad & uncle, I've finally been able to get some of my family/childhood pix. The last couple months, I've been uploading, labeling, identifying and editing the ones I could. I now have them done! It's been so cool looking back and learning about my family. My ancestral pix are ones from my mother's side of the family......



I couldn't find a date for this one, but it's of my great grandmother, Essie (far left), and her brother & sister
My great grandparents, Essie & Alpha, on their wedding day, Dec 1914


My great grandfather Charles, left, and his brother


My grandfather, Ted


My grandfather, Ted with his sister


My grandmother, Rose. The one we went to visit on the coast last month!


Grandma Rose again, such a looker!


My grandparents, Ted & Rose, with his sister and her husband. I think this is my gparents' wedding, but I'm not sure


One of the only pix I have of my dad's parents. I put this "collage" together for him


1978-Me! Wow, I have a huge cranium!


1980-w/ my dad's mother. She passed shortly after this


With my dad, chilling with the TV trays!


Daddy's girl


1981-w/ one of our rats


Easter 1981


1982-On our friend's pony


1983-One of my fav pix of me, I look like such a nerd ;)


Rockin' the side pony, you know you're jealous!


1985-For a couple years, I was the "mascot" for the mounted drill team my mom was in. I had to be the mascot b/c I wasn't old enough to officially ride in the parades!


I think this is the 4th of July parade in Fort Worth


1986-Awkward! HATED the dressy dresses!


1988-80s in full force!


Can you find me? Austin did!


1991-One of my fave sports pix


1996-Senior pix



1996-My senior prom w/ Trav. We were babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment