Monday, June 1, 2009

Lake Roosevelt

My favorite childhood memories are those of spending time on our boat, so it was extra special to be able to take my dad out on the boat Saturday. We went to Lake Roosevelt and spent the whole day there. We brought Gavin along as well since he's become quite the boating fan. We took a cooler with lunch and drinks and cruised the lake. Travis skied, knee boarded and rode the tube. Austin also went for a couple rides on the tube, each time liking it more and more. Gavin even got in the action going for a tube ride with Trav. It was a glorious day and only those who refused to wear sunscreen got a little burned (you know who you are!)!








"Are there not instructions in English???" Yes, the boys in my life need instructions for blowing up a ski tube! lol



Yes, I've even included a picture of me in this posting! Austin actually took it!

No comments:

Post a Comment