Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Austin's 1st Day of 4th

Well, believe it or not, today was Austin's first day of fourth grade. I cannot believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing home this cute little baby from the hospital!! Now, he's a big 'ol fourth grader in Miss Gordon's class at Broadway Elementary! He loves his new teacher and from what I know of her, I think she's great (Trav was nice enough to point out that A has had gorgeous teachers all the way from Kindergarten!). A was a little nervous this morning, but mostly just excited to see all his friends and teachers again. Since I'm on the PTO board and we provide the teachers lunch on the first day of school, I was at his school all day as well. We both had great first days and look forward to a wonderful (busy!) school year!



Austin's first day of Preschool (birth to three) at age 2 1/2 in 2002. He's changed a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment