Friday, September 11, 2009

Spokane County Fair

It's that time of year again! I have to admit it, I love the Spokane Fair. I know it's the same every year, but I still enjoy it! We (Austin that is!) rode rides, looked at the booths, ate some good junk food, visited some animals and this year we stayed for the rodeo as well. Austin didn't remember the other ones he'd been to, so it was a new experience for him. It was great! Especially the barrel racing (my fav!) and the special act "The One Armed Bandit." He was so entertaining. He actually herded two large buffalo bulls onto the top of his trailer via the truck bed. I've never seen trained buffalo before. Very cool! Was an awesome time! (Thanks for joining us Keeneys!)












2 comments:

  1. We had a great time, the boys had so much fun riding the rides with Cousin Austin. Thanks for the fun filled evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a GREAT time! Who knew you could train a buffalo!

    ReplyDelete