Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gavin's 4th Birthday

I must admit, Gavin holds a special place in my heart... not only is he the first born of Margo & Joe, I was honored 4 years ago yesterday to "receive" him as a birthday gift! Having a beloved nephew born on your birthday is so special, especially since I was able to be there! Margo and Joe held a party for him at their home yesterday, Transformers of course! It was so much fun. He seemed to really enjoy all his gifts, had fun playing with his cousins and eating his cake (the frosting at least!). Austin had picked him out a Bakugan toy to add to his bag since whenever he brought one of his over, Gavin liked playing with it. Good choice A! I think yours was the hit gift this year! What a wonderful day. Margo was also nice enough after all the craziness, to offer to watch Austin so Trav & I could go out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. Thanks Marg! For the awesome party and watching A (cause you just don't get enough time with him :) )!!






















1 comment:

  1. Great looking party, thanks for making another fun birthday for Gavin. Love you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete