Saturday, January 23, 2010

1980's Family Dance

Last night was our yearly Family Dance at Austin's school and this year the theme was "The 80's." It was a fun night and was hilarious to see our kids in clothes/styles like what we used to wear! Once again I did the pictures for people to order, but this time I brought a box of props and hats for the kids to use if they wanted, too funny!

My Napoleon Dynamite in training!
The Sanfords

Austin with his buddy John
What nerds!
Beautiful Kristen
Beautiful Kailey
"We're just two wild & crazy guys!"
Ahh, the pie eating contest. Every mom's proudest moment!


Umm.. this was their idea, should we be concerned??

1 comment:

  1. how fun Ginger! I gave my aunt your number-I hope that is okay?! She needed a photographer for her daughter's wedding. So-heads up if she hasn't called you yet-her name is Beth. We sure had a great time with you guys-wish we could have spent more time though!!

    ReplyDelete