Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dallas Trip-The Flight Down

As most of you know, we were lucky enough to be invited to Dallas, TX to spend New Year's with my dad, his wife and 3 other couples. I hadn't been back there since we moved from Grand Prairie (a town near Dallas/Fort Worth) in about 1989. So needless to say, we were super excited to spend 4 days down there! Margo and Joe made the trip further possible by watching Austin the whole time while taking care of Seinka as well! HUGE thanks go out to them and of course my dad and Jeani! Also, to the other people that were with us, who we now count as friends!!

This post contains pix from the flight down. Oh yeah, my first time ever in a plane! Luckily, it was pretty uneventful. I really enjoying taking off, what a rush! However, landing kind of sucked-it killed my ears! But all in all, it was pretty exciting!

Shoey seemed to think she was going along!
View from my window



Above Phoenix

My nerdy husband! Rushing to catch our connection from Phoenix to Dallas
Touching down in Dallas!!

1 comment:

  1. How did you guys get a picture of the cockpit?? Some amazing pictures in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete