Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

How sweet it is..... Just kidding I won't sing to you. Even in written form. I'm sure even that would be awful ;) Another wonderful Valentine's Day is in the books. This was Austin's last year for a class party, so it was a little bittersweet, but loads of sugar. I mean fun. Every year, the 5th grade classes have a competition with their Valentine's boxes, so A had lots of fun doing his. Any guesses on what he made his out of?? If you know him at all, you'll know! Trav also surprised me with some beautiful roses and let me pick what to do for dinner. Normally we go out, but after the last few crazy weeks, we decided we'd rather stay in, watch a movie & order pizza. I totally won't mention that 2 out of the 3 of us fell asleep. Man, are we getting old or what?! Austin's gift from us was candy (b/c he apparently needed more?) and tickets to this weekend's Monster Jam. Just a hunch, but I'm sure I'll have pix to post of it. HAPPY HEARTS DAY EVERYBODY!

A's Valentine's "box"
Hey, a natural smile!
Brenden's. Is this kid creative or what?! From start to finish, all by himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment