Monday, July 5, 2010

Camping @ Fort Spokane

Today we got home from six days camping out at Fort Spokane. We try to go there a few times a year. For the last 6 years or so, we've been having a yearly camp out with some friends of ours. The location is sometimes different, but we always have a blast! They live in Davenport, so we don't get to see each other very often, so they're our camping family! Speaking of family, the Keeneys joined us Saturday to spend the day as well! After many years of begging, they finally came! And I think they had fun too :) The weather was a little chilly, but we had a couple nice days that we could take the boats out. All in all, a wonderful trip with wonderful people!
Getting loaded up. Seinka wanted to make sure we didn't leave him behind!

Cause this is how we roll!! lol Actually, the can and flowers were left behind by the previous campers, and the rose was a gift from the best neighbor ever, Bill, as we were leaving!

Yep, he's shooting me....
Our first night's gourmet dinner :)

HeeHeeHee
The sculpture outside Two Rivers
A in his new "room"
Logan humoring A with some "garbage"
With the Hinkeys



Malizza
What is it with boys & fire???

The dueling grillers
Seink and his birthday buddy, Cujo
Nice Logan!
Home, sweet, home
The Hinkey's cat, Mirage

I DO NOT want to see what Gene is showing Trav!






Cujo just needed a little rest.... on my foot!














Proof that I was there. Thanks Marg!


The Keeney boys



Okay, I'll be nice and not tell you where she's going.... all I'll say is look in her right hand! lol
Gavin & Garrett playing in the sand

Garrett was loving the water
And that's the end of the pants!



Wow.... that's my husband
Love the diaper!
What a great smile

A had to leave his mark


Hawk Creek
The Keeneys





Trav catching up with Monte




I love the look on Garrett's face!
This was BEFORE I called him an amateur (but really??) and BEFORE he totally smeared his marshmellow all over my arm!
Getting ready for some fireworks
This is Gene's niece, Lilly. She was so cute, she kept on hugging Austin's leg!
I got the kids some glow in the dark sticks, of course they became light sabers!








The motley crew


This thing was huge!







1 comment:

  1. We had a blast, thanks so much for the invite. We'll see for next year??

    ReplyDelete