Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day at Coeur d 'Alene

My absolute favorite place to be during the summer is at the lake. Either on it/in it/or by it! Something about the water just completes me! Doesn't that sound stupid?? But oh well, it's true, especially when I'm with my family and friends. Yesterday was one of those perfect days (minus the sunburn of course!). We went to Coeur d 'Alene and spent the day with (most of) the Kaisers. Thanks guys for a wonderful day!

Nice throw Austin!
Austin, Brenden & Emily
What a scrawny kid! (Is he flipping me off????)
Beautiful Em
What a nerd!
Emily and her friend Bailey



"Before" the burn was upon us!!
Hard at work




A helping Bren with his man cave

One of the friends we made during the course of the day! lol

Once again, what a nerd!

I got a smile out of Bren!


This just looks wrong






(Once again, I noticed no pictures of Jamie.... wait til tonight, I'll make up for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment