Sunday, November 7, 2010

Visit w/ Grant Darin Keane

This weekend I had the pleasure of driving to Lewiston/Clarkston with Margo to visit our new little great-nephew Grant! He was born on Oct 19 and is just the cutest little boy! We drove down Friday after I got off work, met up with the Keanes for some yummy Italian dinner and then Saturday, we spent almost the whole day at the Keane's visiting with Danielle, Houston and Grant before heading back to Spokane. We were also able to pop in and chat with Nadine & Ron for a few on our way out of town; thanks guys!
It was wonderful getting to know Grant and we did some great "great-aunt/great-nephew" bonding :)

They left the light on for us......

Grant getting some Margo-love

The new family: Danielle, Houston & Grant

Why, hello!
Grant with his crazy great-aunts







I LOVE his old man forehead wrinkles!!!
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

Cute little baby fingers!





He has so many expressions!!! I call this one his "Zoolander." So cute!

My turn!


Awww.....


"It's a boy!"




I think Houston is a very proud Daddy!
"Seriously?? Are you two crazy ladies ever going to stop taking pix of me???" Sorry little one, we just love ya so much! :)
"OMG"




The best place to sleep
ALMOST makes me want another one..... ALMOST
Look at that blonde hair!
While taking Grant for a little walk around the property....


Nothing better

No comments:

Post a Comment