Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whole Lotta Austin

Seeing as Austin and I both had Thursday off, "we" decided it would be fun to traipse through Downtown Spokane looking for some locations to do pix. What a good sport of a kid I have! Especially when some of the places were a little.... uhm, odd! We had a really fun time, having some Mom & Son bonding. Love ya bud...

Spread 'em!
He's just too cool




There's the awesome Austin smile!!




















What a nerd! lol

My fave








You'd never guess where this one was taken.....







Well, I guess I wore the poor kid out!

So, I get paid when I do picture jobs, but for A, I have to pay HIM in pizza? What the heck? ;) Oh well, I guess it was worth it.... j/k

2 comments:

  1. You guys look like you had fun! And Rocky Rococo's is always great payment for pictures well taken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cool ginger! You are so good at that--can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete