Saturday, November 27, 2010

Xmas Decorating

The day after Thanksgiving is traditionally our day to decorate. All three of us typically have it off, so it's the perfect time to transform our home. This year Trav worked on the lights while Austin and I started on the house. A fair trade-off I think! Although I'm not one for clutter, I do enjoy the decorations, especially the lights from a tree. I love turning all the lights off and just watching the lights from the tree!

I kept seeing Clark Griswold stapling his sleeve to the house! lol
Although I've had many of these ornaments since I was A's age, every year, it's like they're new to him. It's kind of cool. I get to tell him stories about myself, like the year I was into Strawberry Shortcake, etc. And doesn't that just sum Xmas up? Making memories with family and reminiscing about ones past.
All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment