Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pinewood Derby 2011

Believe it or not, last night was Austin's last Pinewood Derby. Sniff, sniff.... No that's not me crying, that's me trying to get rid of the sweat! lol.. In all seriousness, all three of us will truly miss the PWD. It's such a great family event, one we look forward to every year. Last night was wonderful, and it was even cooler that the Keeney boys were able to join in on the fun.

Austin & his Red Steeler, all ready to go!

Gavin & Garrett's cars in the pits
Justin's car, was by far, the best dressed! lol
Austin's
James' Da Tank. Of course it's fully movable, has interchangeable guns and comes pre-duct taped!
Wow, aren't they awesome???


Garrett's up!
Getting it on the track "just so"
One last high five

Gavin's turn
Waiting so patiently

Austin's turn

Nice!

Bren giving Garrett a wave



What a cute kid, I must say
Mark telling James, no, he can't use his remote control!
Vaughn keeping an eye on things



Brothers racing head to head! Garrett's like, "Man, I'm so going to win!"

"My, what big teeth you have..."
So cute....

Em getting her car all ready
"Get off me Dad!" Gotta love it
How do you spell nuggies?
Austin receiving his 3rd place award out of the two Webelos dens. Awesome job A!
I love the look on Bren's face!
James and our Webelos 2 boys-great job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment