Sunday, March 27, 2011

West Side Trip-Album #4-Downtown Seattle

You can't go to the West Side without stopping in Downtown Seattle......

My uncle had an exercise ball out that Austin fell in love with. He was pretending this stone ball was one. lol



Don't know what this is, but it's cool!
Trav's favorite place for Chowder, he swears it's not because of the name

Austin's favorite store in, like, the whole world


Yep, we're in Seattle!
Austin with Pig #2









LOVE Pike Place!



For some reason, this dude's shirt made me laugh
My boys with Pig #1
Will he catch it?
Yep
Heck ya, I totally made him pose with dead fish, cuz I'm cool like that
"Help me"


Pretty flowers
This little guy was so ugly, he was cute. He's probably pretty bummed he's dead though.





All A needs is a furniture pad over him & he'll totally fit in
I'm not a fan of coffee, but I think it's pretty cool that Starbucks started their whole empire from this tiny little shop



Austin & his huge c chip cookie, mine was peanut butter!



For some reason, T thought this was cool. He's a little weird
T with his chowder and A with his huge cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment