Sunday, March 27, 2011

West Side Trip-Album #3-Auburn/Des Moines

Wednesday happened to be my Grandma Rose's 93rd bday, so it worked out perfectly that we were in town! We picked up some flowers and paid her a visit at her new nursing home that morning......
Austin with the rose he picked out for her

Going through her goodies A reading her our card
Cute!
Wow

You're beautiful Grandma!
After the visit, we stopped by the Des Moines waterfront.....











T, A, and my uncle. He & my aunt were so good to us, putting us up, feeding us, the whole nine yards! Thanks soooo much!!!!


My cousin made this beautiful cake for Grandma, but unfortunately, she didn't get to try it. When we went back to her nursing home for her "party," she was completely asleep. We didn't want to wake her, so we had to take the party back to the house :(
I love the look Stacey is giving Austin! Sorry Stacey, he totally butchered your cake!
We had to remind him that he could lose a Whittling Chip corner for attacking a harmless cake! lol
I think all our talking wore him out!
Stacey and her wonderful husband, Doug. It was great visiting with you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment