Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hayden Lake

Finally!! After quite a few failed attempts due to Mother Nature, we were finally able to take the boat out for a day on the lake! We decided to go to Hayden Lake since it's not too far and a beautiful place. We invited the family, and the Keeneys and Mom & Dad Greene were able to join us. What a perfect day! Except for cold toilet seats and sunburned skin!
Gavin spent the night Friday and Austin asked if he could read him one of my Dr. Seuss books. So sweet!
Gavin at the wheel! He LOVED going in circles! His mom, not so much! :)
Margo & her Garrett
Austin's turn
He was a little excited!
"Cool dude"
"Peace!"

Some Keeney love (Joe was in Seattle so he wasn't able to come with)
Do you see any resemblance???





I'm not sure what it is about our boat & house that makes this kid always fall asleep! ;)





Me & my sista from another mista!



"Just give me the stick Austin, and no one will get hurt...."



Even naked, Garrett wears the shades! lol
Garrett was getting into it now

Mom Greene
Even Dad joined us for a short ride
The Three Amigos
Crazy kids. I don't know where they get it from!!
Yep, that's my son... in a tree...
Hey, when he's in a posing mood, I have to take advantage!




What??? Mom's driving??
Hang on to your hat Marg! Mom liked driving a little fast! Shocker, I know...

Trav trying out his gifts
Up on the first try! Nice job Trav!
A couple cute pix I stole from Margo......


1 comment:

  1. Great day!! Thanks for making us part of it. Glad I didn't lose my pink hat, that would have been bad. Hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete