Friday, June 18, 2010

Our Last Days of School

Whew! What a day! Today marked Austin's & my last day of school for the 2009-2010 school year. I can't believe A is going to be a 5th grader next year!! Time flies by sooooo fast! Since he was out at 11:00, Trav was nice enough to bring him to my work so they could visit with the kids. He's done this every year I've been with Head Start, but this year he also read to the kids and rubbed some of their backs at nap time. It was so cool to watch him with the Preschoolers. They hung on his every word while he read to them and he did such a great job. Austin said to me that he wants to work at Head Start since he had so much fun with the kiddos. My cup runneth over :)

Enjoying his last day of school present, a new MP3 player




No comments:

Post a Comment