Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Up, Up & Away!

Seeing as tonight was the last Cub Scout den meeting of the school year, we wanted to make it a special one! So we had a little pizza party and shot off the boys' rockets! It was so much fun, we are going to make it an end of year tradition. Those little rockets sure flew HIGH!! And when they came down, they came down HARD! Luckily we didn't have any accidents! Who knew blowing up stuff could be so much fun??
Trav giving some last minute "instructions"
Ladies first!

Yep, Andrew's rocket is IN the ground!
Austin's turn!




"I got it, I got it!"


My handsome little man

Crazy Emily!




I love this pix! Check out the looks on their faces!
"I broke it!"

"Blast off!"



Jamie videoing Carl's takoff. We thought we could post it on YouTube if something funny and/or bad happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment