Sunday, October 10, 2010

Carver Farms

One of my absolute favorite things to do in the Fall is to go to a pumpkin patch. For the last 11 years, we've gone to Greenbluff, but the crowds have gotten out of control to where's it's just not as fun anymore. A few years ago, I found out about Carver Farms, a great local farm in the Valley. So when Trav asked what I wanted to do on the morning of my birthday, Carver Farms it was!! And of course we had to invite our 2nd and 3rd "sons!" It was soooo fun, and the weather couldn't have been better. It was almost too sunny for pix!

The boys, before heading out to the patch
" Ewwww," says Gavin
"Garrett, get that one," he says. The boys LOVED running around the fields
They also really enjoyed wearing my gloves!

Austin, being a great sport for me

We let the boys each pick out some things, so these were the pumps they chose


Gavin caught on real quick!


"Too heavy!" "Austin, help us!" Such a great big-cousin





Brothers
Cousins :)


My boys
Into the corn maze we go
Creepy Travis!



In the middle of the maze




Going for a hay ride on the big tractor


Eating some yummy lunch
Behold! The glory of Carver Farms! (The real reason I go! lol)
What?
What?
What?
Look what they did to my "glory!!!" lol
Weirdo

I LOVE this shot! A natural smile, whoo hoo!
Crazy kids

Me & my birthday buddy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great birthday! I totally spaced it (like always), I'm the worst!! Happy happy belated birthday! Miss you guys tons!!

    ReplyDelete