Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ray's Halloween Party

Today we went out to Deer Park to our friend, Ray's, place for a Halloween get-together. It was mostly people from Trav's work, but luckily I knew most of them! It was a great time, even though not many showed. I'm guessing b/c of all the rain and being such a crazy, busy day. We had fun nevertheless. We took out the 4wheeler, played some ping pong (my new fave), threw some darts (so not my fave!), ate some yummies, and watched some scary flicks on TV. And oh yeah, ate some more! Thanks guys for all the fun, sorry we had to leave early! I blame Trav (he has to work Sun am)! BTW, thanks to Marg & Joe for having Austin over so we could have some adult time :)
Wait for me Trav!
Deer!
How many men does it take to fix a TV? That's right, one woman! lol
Oh... and he misses it!
Ray showing Trav how it's done!
Watching some Paranormal Activity
Nikki's turn!

Nice!


Watch out! Connie's throwing!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment