Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Night

Last night was our Pumpkin Carving Night at Austin's school. It was the second time we've done it at Broadway, and if I do say so myself, it was a huge success! Austin had chosen to do Pumpkin Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas, which he did all by himself. He actually put quite a bit of time and effort into it. And it turned out awesome! Thanks everyone for a wonderful night and everyone did such a great job on those pumpkins! I loved seeing all the creativity!
Austin doing the gutting the night before
Jack-Stage 1
My wonderful husband, always helping out so much!

Austin, the Sanfords and the Kaisers getting things going
Jack-Stage 2
Kailey working hard on her princess
Kristen working on her witch

All done! I love her nose!
A's finished Jack (and Zero)
Julian putting some thought into his
Austin helping out Cooper (the son of one of his teachers). A is so great about helping the younger kiddos, maybe he'll be a teacher some day???
My G-boys getting ready to start their carving
Kailey's princess, Kristen's witch & A's Jack
Kristen getting some love from Otto
Garrett, Margo & his finished pump (adorable!)
The princess getting some last minute touch ups
Gorgeous!

Jake with his flame pump
Brenden showing off his
I do see the resemblance.....
Gavin!
The pumpkin check-in (I don't remember what I was so shocked at! lol)
Silly boys (Yes, my son can only cross one eye!)
Getting ready to award the prizes!
Our eager audience
Cooper receiving his award
Jamie, always trying to look up a girl's dress! HAHAH.. Just kidding!
Nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment