Sunday, October 17, 2010

Webelos Woods

This last Friday and Saturday, my boys left me to go to Webelos Woods (on Diamond Lake) for Cub Scouts. They left Friday shortly after Austin got out of school and returned home late Saturday evening. Although the night was pretty chilly, they had a great time. They went on some hikes, learned some first aid, knot tying, and of course cooked over a camp fire. I also enjoyed having the house to myself for a day, it's amazing how much I got done with no stinky boys around!! :)

*****Disclaimer... Trav took our OLD (OLD!) point & shoot camera since there was no way he was taking my nice one out in the woods! So don't judge the pix too harshly! lol
Man, he's growing up so fast!
"I make fire!"
A with the best Den leader ever (just don't tell him I said that!)

Can't have a Cub Scout function w/o some knot tying!

1 comment:

  1. Wow-I can't believe Austin is in Webelos! Scary! How nice for you to have your house to yourself though! I am doing good-my dr. is scary retarded, and has no opinion about anything-but I think I'll be early if that counts for anything! We will keep you posted! Lots of love and hugs back at ya!!

    ReplyDelete