Sunday, December 19, 2010

Austin's Class Xmas Party

Friday, being Austin's last day of school before break, was his class Christmas Party (oh wait, I mean Holiday... lol). Since I'm the Room Parent for his class again, I get to plan it. This year I had them decorate some cool sparkly red ornaments and some yummy sugar cookies. His class also had earned enough points (a cool reward system they have) to have a movie day. So Trav & I popped some popcorn and they got to watch "City of Ember," since they'd just finished reading the book in class. We'd gotten to his school at 9:00 to help deliver coffees to all the staff (something our PTO does every year), so we just spent the entire day at his school. It was a wonderful, albeit busy, day for all of us. But so much fun! What the heck am I going to do next year??????
A with his ornament

"My cookie's done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment