Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blasts From the Past

Tonight I happened to be looking through some pictures that I'd scanned awhile back and came across these gems. I can't believe how unbelievably fast time flies by......
August 1997: Trav and I shortly after we got married, on our trip to Utah for Nathan's graduation. Were we really ever that young???
October 1997: Margo & me. LOOK at us Marg, OMG!
December 1999: I believe Austin was a week or two old.
2000: My adorable baby!
2000: He sure used to love those foam letters!
July 2000: Believe it or not, this is Seinka! Wasn't he the cutest puppy ever?!
July 2000: Seink asleep on his bowl. Awww....
October 2000: A's 1st Halloween!
Christmas 2000: What a handsome little man!
July 2001: Long Beach, WA. On our trip to visit Walt.
July 2001: One of my all-time favorite pix!
July 2001
November 2001: Our yearly pix for that year. A was always so good with the photogs. He must have known what was to come :)

As my little man turns 11 in less than 24 hours, I look back and can't believe how much he's grown! I love you Austin and I'm so darn proud of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment