Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

Tuesday, Katie's family was nice enough to open their home up to us Greene girls and our kiddos for some fun gingerbread house decorating. Thanks so much everyone for a wonderful time :)

Austin with his kit. Notice anything odd??
Yep! Note to self, next time, open the box and check to make sure the kit isn't completely in pieces!! Luckily, Walt/Katie saved the day by giving Austin Bella's. Thanks!!!!
Garrett, um.... decorating his..
Margo helping her boys
Gavin, concentrating so hard
Emma hard at work
I love the tongue action ;)
Austin back on track doing some decorating

A's creation. It's so hard for me to step back and let him do his thing, but I did! This is all Austin :)

Silly Bella playing with A's hat
Why Chloe, thank you... I think you're awesome too! (I just had to get her this shirt!)
Aww... Bella loves her Chloe
Cute!
Marg getting some more Chloe love

No comments:

Post a Comment