Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ornament Making Night

Last night was our yearly Ornament Making Night at Broadway. My bud Jamie (the Mrs) did most of the planning with the PTO helping her out and once again, it was a huge success! We had a packed house from start to finish. We had 10 ornaments for the kiddos to make, Elf hats, cookies & cocoa and loads of fun! I did the pictures with Santa and we had a record number of orders. Yay for Broadway!!

Nicely done James!
Trav & Sara doing a little prep work
Alicia, why whatever is wrong with your fingers??? lol
Gavin hard at work on his ornament
Wonderful!
Garrett, you're so silly!
Best Buds Austin & Kailey
Cute... (kind of, right Bob?!)

Austin's creations. Well done bud!
Austin with Santa :)
Sara getting a little one-on-one with the "big" man
My goodness, she's gorgeous!
My last time with Santa! It's been a great four years Sir. Thanks so much for letting me "capture" you! =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment