Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sandpoint/Schweitzer

Today was our annual pilgrimage to Sandpoint, Idaho.... It's nothing we officially plan, usually it's just a day where we have nothing planned and Mother Nature happens to be in good mood. This morning looked to be one of those days, so off we went! Although we've been there MANY times, we've never taken the time to head up to check out Schweitzer Mountain. We sure had been missing a lot! It was absolutely gorgeous!
The snow was "a little" deep!
My boys
A train's a-comin'

Austin was like, "Hey, it's the Polar Express!" He's so funny. It was certainly cold enough to be though!







Why aren't you jumping in A??

Nut

Train #2



On our ascent up to Schweitzer





I love this sign!

Brrrrrrr......
These girls were totally posing for me. It was so funny. They even hollered to make sure I got it!




This little girl was so darn cute!



Once again, brrrrrr.......
Tee hee hee



You know, I think you might!

"I'm the king of the wooooorrrrlllllddddd!"
It's become tradition that we stop here every time we go to Sandpoint. Yummy burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment